I am, pleased to join you this morning to launch the Teachers’ Aides Programme which is designed to support the government-operated school system in a meaningful way over the next 52 weeks. I congratulate the more than 300...Read More
Recently The Tribune quotes Dr. Bernard Nottage’s, speech when he informed parliament that “Society is in crisis as “far too many Bahamians” leave school without the necessary skills either to join the...Read More
- CARIFTA POSTPONED: Top junior regional track and field meet July 2-4
- EDITORIAL: Ensure all our children are protected
- INSIGHT: One man’s gaffe turns the spotlight on an issue we should be alert to
- INSIGHT: Is this how we treat people asking for our protection?
- BTVI ‘trying to silence workers’ claims union
atlantis baha mar Bimini business children's home Citizens for a Better Bahamas DNA education electricity eleuthera Exuma feature FNM Freedom of Information Bill GBPA grand bahama grand bahama shipyard Hannes Babak harbour island Harcourt Healthcare japan PLP politics power Royal Oasis shipyard Sir Jack Hayward sports taxes tennis Tsunami Zhivargo Laing