With elections constitutionally required by May 2012, we knew it had to start and as usual the political propaganda is predictable. The first group through the neighbourhood so far is the Democratic National Alliance – The...Read More
Henry Hazlitt was a fantastic economic journalist, and after he died in 1993 a collection of his essays were assembled in a great book entitled Is Politics Insoluble? Download a PDf copy here… from the Foundation for...Read More
A non-profit group – the Grand Bahama Humane Society — saves the lives of eighty-eight Bahamian dogs by having them shipped to the United States – a noble and humanitarian act – and the best the PLP...Read More
- Interception of Communications Bill 2017 Open To Public Consultation
- Spying Bill Process: Another Abuse of Government Power?
- Video: Second Annual Joan Thompson Memorial Freedom Lecture with Richard Ebeling
- Fiscal Gyrations and Attempted Justifications?
- Letter To The Editor: Kill The Spy Bill
- Parliaments “Achilles Heel”: No Accountability
- The Fight for Our Future: Politics, Law and the Environment
- Freeport and Tax Concessions: The Hawksbill Creek Agreement (“HCA”)
- Government Delays In Approving Hawksbill Creek Agreement is Bad For Business
- Citizens for a Better Bahamas Recommendations for Freedom of Information Bill