I am, pleased to join you this morning to launch the Teachers’ Aides Programme which is designed to support the government-operated school system in a meaningful way over the next 52 weeks. I congratulate the more than 300...Read More
Recently The Tribune quotes Dr. Bernard Nottage’s, speech when he informed parliament that “Society is in crisis as “far too many Bahamians” leave school without the necessary skills either to join the...Read More
- Interception of Communications Bill 2017 Open To Public Consultation
- Spying Bill Process: Another Abuse of Government Power?
- Video: Second Annual Joan Thompson Memorial Freedom Lecture with Richard Ebeling
- Fiscal Gyrations and Attempted Justifications?
- Letter To The Editor: Kill The Spy Bill
- Parliaments “Achilles Heel”: No Accountability
- The Fight for Our Future: Politics, Law and the Environment
- Freeport and Tax Concessions: The Hawksbill Creek Agreement (“HCA”)
- Government Delays In Approving Hawksbill Creek Agreement is Bad For Business
- Citizens for a Better Bahamas Recommendations for Freedom of Information Bill