The Hawksbill Creek Agreement is essential to the future development of Grand Bahama and by extension The Bahamas. Resolution of the concerns of the Government and the people about the management/ownership of the GBPA Ltd is a priority. There is a viable option to restructure the GBPA Ltd. to make it financially independent and accountable to ALL its stakeholders.Read More
Author: Dillon Knowles
- Interception of Communications Bill 2017 Open To Public Consultation
- Spying Bill Process: Another Abuse of Government Power?
- Video: Second Annual Joan Thompson Memorial Freedom Lecture with Richard Ebeling
- Fiscal Gyrations and Attempted Justifications?
- Letter To The Editor: Kill The Spy Bill
- Parliaments “Achilles Heel”: No Accountability
- The Fight for Our Future: Politics, Law and the Environment
- Freeport and Tax Concessions: The Hawksbill Creek Agreement (“HCA”)
- Government Delays In Approving Hawksbill Creek Agreement is Bad For Business
- Citizens for a Better Bahamas Recommendations for Freedom of Information Bill